Thursday, October 23, 2008

Quick and Easy Pumpkin Crowd Pleaser


It Arrived!!!!!

At my local Trader Joe's the best box mix EVERY Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread Muffin Mix. I do like to make things from scratch but due to my business my I do not have time in the Fall (Halloween and Christmas). So this is my answer for feeling like a homemaker with out the fuss. The TJ Pumpkin Mix is not over powering with spice but you can taste the ginger and smell the pumpkin. My kids love it!!! It is 2.59 a box and it here very limited supply. I purchase about 10 boxes and use them for every thing I give to teachers for a fall gift, brings to Friends house. Also I try to bring muffins to my all important Postal Workers how put up with me running in everyday to the PO... 5min before they close, with my kids. A thanks goes a big way.


it cost $2.59 a box

2 eggs

1 cup of water

1/2 cup of oil

Your family and Friends will think you are the best.... so stock up I did.

No comments: