Friday, October 10, 2008

And the Clock Ticks


Random though for today:

Like everyone I am hurried rushed never enough time. Balancing Family, Friends, commitments and work. Sometimes I think slow down you are missing it. Then I pause breath and look around. But the truth is I like being busy I have a need to get things done that I want to do (cleaning is not one of them from the looks of the window behind the cat), for need to be busy I make no excuse. Don't get me wrong I like to sit, but sitting usually entails knitting or working on the computer. But there is days where I wish the clock would stop and I had some lost hours so I can create more, I think I need to design some more clothes. I know I have issues...


Cats and dogs they sleep all day. We serve them who has the better life?

No comments: