Sunday, November 1, 2009

I feel like Italian for dinner!

My sons school does not do a Halloween parade they do a character parade. It is the schools way of getting around religious holidays. So the custom has to be based on a character in a book…(it helps that the kids can find a book on anything they want to dress up as) In past years my son picked his costume then we would find a book. This year he picked the book then the costume…Cloudy and a Chance of Meatballs by Judi Barrett (Author), Ron Barrett (Illustrator)






So since my husband was going as Billy Ray Cyrus cica 1984to go with Hannah Montana See my other post . I wanted to go as something with my son…My son was the scientist and me the plate of spaghetti and meatballs.






Complete with cloth napkin and utensils. The bottom picture is the meat balls interesting bouquet.


1 comment:

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

Very nice! I love creative costumes!