Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Montco Moms at Elwood Park Zoo


The Montco Moms is had an event at Elmwood Park Zoo in Norristown PA on Saturday, June 6th. BabyPop Designs llc was asked to participate. I went with me family too the event the kids loved the zoo. The Montco Moms did a great job with the event the swag bags were great from Sun and Earth. They had a ton of raffle items. I am sorry to say i did not win but one Mom won one of my capes.
I also got a chance to meet, Nicole from lilbooandco seen above whos gift basket was so cute, and she made 250 boo boo packs for the bags, great for little ones. I also met KC of diaper bag wrangler She was super sweet and check out her great aprons. I have a friend who bough a diper bag and she says she loves it.
It was a really great day connection with other fellow etsyians and crafters. Plus my daughter loved the pony ride and my son was fascinated by the albino alligator. So me it was a perfect day win win all around.

No comments: