Monday, April 27, 2009

Lets Play Fort!


When I was a kid, everyone on the neighborhood played fort. The would make the fort out of lined up rocks in the dirty in my neighbors Dawn Balnicki's backyard there was about 10 of us... Everyone had job teacher, cook. Dawn and my sister ruled over the villagers. Brian Gerhardt and I were the funeral (undertakers) we would scrape all the dead animals off the road and give them a proper burial all the kids would attend. (yuk!) I was an animal lover from way back. I look back and remember this as a really fun time in my childhood dead birds and all.

I think my one of my teepees would have been way cooler then the rocks. Because we could set up out shanty town any where.

Just listed this one and more to cone soon. The teepees are one (maybe 2) of a kind. So purchase them when you see them also I can ship them without the poles, to save on shipping.

No comments: