Thursday, September 25, 2008

Handmade Kids Challenge: Expert Panel Award Winner BabyPop



So I wake up last week and Google advise me that there is a post on the web about BabyPop I look at the the link and I won the Judges Award for Clothing in the Etsy Hand Made Kids Contest.

The dress that one is pictured above This is My House, My Car, My Tree Girls Dress


This is what Category Judge: Kelly Alfieri of Cookiemag.com wrote about my dress:
“This dress looks like a vintage one from a time when people had more time. The appliqué work, with the white stitching on dark denim that looks like chalk on a chalkboard, is gorgeous. I think this would be any little girl's favorite dress.”


So I was on cloud nine, it was really great to be recognized by such a great editor of a prestigious children's magazine. I can't wait to design more kids clothes..the scketch book and fabric bins are filling up with idea ....now if I can find the time!

No comments: